Tuesday, October 23, 2018

How to Fix the Book 1 and Book 2 Fiasco


If you bought Book 2 in the Venus Online series and it's just a copy of the last half of your copy of book 1, then I want to apologize and make it up to you.

There's a long story behind this, but I just wanted to address the current problem and how to fix it. Apparently, at some point, I accidentally uploaded Volume 1 (which is book 1 and book 2 combined) as Book 1 at Amazon. I only discovered the problem recently when readers began complaining that Book 2 is the same. I've uploaded the proper version to Book 1, but (of course) that doesn't help people who've already bought 1 and 2.

If you bought Book 2 within the last seven days, you can get a refund for it. If it's been past seven days, reach out to me at my contact form so you can email me your receipt for Book 2, and I'll send you a free copy of the third or even fourth book.

Even with the fix, if you haven't bought Book 1 and Book 2 yet, I strongly urge you to buy Volume 1 instead! It's a combination of both books into a single novel and costs the same as both, $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment