Thursday, March 30, 2023

Big Changes to My Patreon

Hello All,

I hope you've had a great March and I have some exciting changes to announce to my Patreon. I've been working hard behind the scenes to add more value to my Patreon subscriptions so if you've been on the fence about whether to sign up, now's a great time to do it! 

First, for a limited time, the Bronze tier price has dropped from $5 to $1.99. That will get you all my latest chapters which used to be released once a week or whenever they were done. I didn't have a schedule before but I'm committing to posting new chapters twice a week on Wednesday and Sunday.

If you're on the Silver tier, I'll also commit to posting at least two pieces of bonus content (art, commentary, exclusive stories, etc.) every month. This month, it's been AI-generated art of Mei-Ling Yang from Survive and Colonize and commentary on the origin of the Super Babes' Trinity. That will happen twice a month on the first and third Saturday going forward.

Starting this month, Gold members will get a new bonus: a signed PDF copy of every book release that's yours to keep. You can even import them into your favorite eReader, and I've included links on how to send them to Apple Books, Amazon Kindle, and Google Play Books. This month, it's Super Babes 6. That's in addition to the loyalty program where every few months, you'll get some cool merch featuring cover art from one of my books.

Join my Patreon to start enjoying the benefits today: https://www.patreon.com/jeremyzenith

I also have a new poll up this month; of all my main characters, who would you like to trade places with? You don't have to be a Patreon subscriber to vote so vote now! https://www.patreon.com/posts/who-would-you-to-80588194

But if you're not a subscriber, you still get plenty of perks from subscribing to my newsletter. I'll be announcing the release of my next book, Survive and Colonize 3 soon.

Happy Reading,

Jeremy

Copyright © 2023 Jeremy Zenith, All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment