Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Jeremy Zenith Has a Patreon!


With the release of Captain's Log (Venus Online 7), I'm hard at work on the next book, and it will be Super Babes 5. I also have some new series ideas in mind, but it's been a little rough so I want to let you know what's been going on and how you can help.

You may have noticed there's been a pretty big gap in my writing. I released Evil Genius: Ascendance in February 2021 and it's been over a year since I released a Super Babes novel. The problem is that I have a day job to pay the bills, and that cuts down on my writing time. With more support, I'd have more time to produce more content. My ultimate dream would be to write full-time, which means I'd be able to release new novels every month. Yes, every month, that's my goal. When I get a chance to write, I can write really quickly!

That's where you come in. I've started a Patreon page where you can help out. What will you get with your membership? You'll get:

  • Early previews of my upcoming books including at least two chapters a month from upcoming novels
  • Behind the scenes information
  • Concept art from my books
  • Polls where you can help choose the direction of future stories
  • Exclusive short stories for my patrons
  • Cool merch just for staying with me
So head over to https://www.patreon.com/jeremyzenith right now. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment